1. Get started here.
2. Select “Sign Up As: Young Living Wholesale Member”
3. Enroller and Sponsor – The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be auto-populated for you. (If for some reason it is not, enter 2479779 in both boxes)
4. Personal Information – Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact information. (A note about the SSN: The reason you are asked to list your social security number is for tax purposes. If you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living will never share this info with anyone. However, if you choose not to provide your SSN, you can still build a business; but as soon as you reach $600 in annual commission earnings or $5,000 in annual product purchases, you will be required to provide a Social Security or Tax ID number or be subject to a 28 percent tax withholding. )
5. Username, Password and Pin – Create your password and pin which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils.
6. Select your Starter Kit. This is where you can specify which starter kit you would like (and you know I think the Premium Starter Kit is the way to go!). You also get to pick which diffuser you would like with your kit. You must sign up with one of these kits to become a Wholesale Member. You can also purchase other items at this time if you wish.
Please note that Young Living does not have any contracts, monthly minimum purchases, or annual fees. Nothing like that. It truly is risk free to add these amazing oils to your life.
7. Set up your *optional* Essential Rewards Program. As a Young Living wholesale member, you also have the option to join our frequent buyer’s club called Essential Rewards. I find it is best to chip away and make these simple swaps each month on Essential Rewards. Why? Because the ER club allows me to accumulate reward points that I can redeem for free products! I also get a cheaper flat rate on shipping when I order via Essential Rewards. It just makes sense to purchase my favorite items from myself (and qualify for more rewards), so that’s what I do. 🙂
8. Agree to Terms & Conditions.
9. CONFIRM YOUR ORDER. I have had many folks miss this step and end up not fully checking out. To confirm, the tool will log you in and it will show you your order again and it will make you enter in your payment information again. We wouldn’t want that to happen because then you would not get your oils!
That’s it! Easy peasy!